About UsCompany Shop Group is the largest commercial redistributor of surplus food and household products in the UK, enabling some of the biggest retailers, manufacturers, food service and logistics providers to unlock value from surplus stock, which may have otherwise gone to waste.
Our incredible award-winning story started five decades ago and, today, we employ over 700 people and handled 70 million items in 2018 alone.
The surplus we handle is redistributed through our Company Shop stores, and our award-winning social enterprise Community Shop where we build stronger individuals and more confident communities.
Working with our partners, we deliver an incredible impact and we're proud to be a good business doing good.
About the Role
• We are seeking a Chef Mentor that can support our vision to build stronger individuals and stronger communities. To do this, the Chef Mentor will:
• Create a warm and welcoming environment that facilitates community sharing, learning and food workshops
• Use food to build communities with the will and skills to succeed
• Support individuals to achieve positive change in their own lives
• Must hold current Food Safety and Hygiene to a minimum of level 2 Certificate
• Support and collaborate with all members to achieve the best results together
• Proven experience in a chef role
• Be proud to make a difference
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Passionate communicator
Role Type: Full time, 40 hours per week
Benefits: Membership to Company Shop, 2x death in service cover, company pension
How to Apply: Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org upon application please quote the Job ID or Job Description.