Duty Manager - Job ID 282
We are looking for a Duty Manager to work at our Wentworth store , near Barnsley for a fixed term contract for one year. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to join our Shop Management team to ensure the highest possible standards are met in terms of the store operation.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Ensure the effective use of people development, succession planning and performance management to support, coaching and developing colleagues.
• Ensure the stock availability , and merchandising at the highest standards
• Setting and maintaining high standards to ensure that the shop is clean, tidy and provides an appropriate environment to maximise customer sales
• Ensure that appropriate procedures and working practices are in place for the security of staff, customers, stock and cash
• Promoting and providing an excellent level of customer care and service to all customers, including dealing with customer issues
• Implement regular stock takes and quality monitoring audits
• To take on key responsibility for developing sales and other commercial opportunities
• Maximise sales through the use of promotional initiatives e.g. displays, price promotions
• To ensure that processes and systems are followed that ensure waste and other department functions are regularly reviewed and actioned.
• To review performance of supervisors and key colleagues on a regular basis
• Ensure sufficient and detail knowledge of the overall management and retail operation, and that they can act as duty and support cover in the absence of the manager and other colleagues
• High margin products are merchandised as priority
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org upon application please quote the Job ID 282.