We are the largest food distribution company in the UK trusted by top retailers, manufacturers and brands.
We've been specialists at redistributing surplus food for almost 50 years and have pioneered thinking in the sector. We handled over 70 million products in 2018 alone, bringing financial, social and environmental benefits to our partners, while protecting the brands we work with.
So, when you're talking to us, you really are talking to the experts.
- Our processes and protocols lead the way in the industry.
- We have approval from all the major retail supermarkets to redistribute their surplus products in own label packaging and totes.
- We are accredited to BRC AA+ Global Standard for Food Safety.
- We operate HACCP systems and training.
- We inkjet code our products with our logo so they're fully traceable back to us.
- Our closed-group membership, and our membership rules (which include a maximum purchase of six products per customer) protect our redistribution model and our partners’ brands.
We take a vast range of different products
- We can take products across all categories that are surplus for all sorts of reasons.
- If you have a surplus because of a labelling issues we can relabel products to make them FIR compliant.
- We can take large quantities of chilled stock with short shelf lives and blast freeze them ('chill to freeze'). We then resell them as frozen products.
We help you tap into industry-leading insight
- We can do a Waste Walk around your site to help you find ways to reduce waste through redistribution.
- We can run Insight Days for you at our head office to help your employees understand how to unlock the full potential of surplus.