Terms and Conditions – Free School Meal National Voucher Scheme.
In response to COVID-19 we have worked in partnership with National Voucher Scheme and Edenred UK to give both members and non-members in the local community who need the most help at this time, access to great quality surplus products, helping to spread family budgets further.
School meal vouchers being provided by the National Voucher Scheme are accessible from the school your children attend. You can find the full government advice, here.
The scheme currently covers schools across England and is through the department of education. The governments chosen provider Edenred, should have contacted you by email, letting you know the details of the National Voucher Scheme for free school meals. They have been sending emails since 31st March to the email address which The Department of Education holds for your school/ If you have not had an email, be sure to look in your junk folder. If it’s not there, see below some useful resources:
If you’re a school admin you can email Edenred, here.
You can find more on the Government’s launch of the voucher scheme, here.
You can see the Government’s guidance of free school meals funding during the Covid-19 outbreak, here.
Details on how to access vouchers can be found here: Edenred.co.uk
Contact for school admins only: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact for parents only: email@example.com
- Voucher is only available to those in receipt of free school meals.
- Only vouchers for Company Shop Group inclusive of Company Shops and Community Shops are accepted.
- Voucher are ONLY available directly from The National Voucher Scheme provided by Government.
- Members and non-members to Company Shop and Community Shops can access our stores using The National Voucher Scheme.
- Non-Members of Company or Community Shops MUST complete a day pass with their personal information on to access our stores. This is so we can trace product in the case of any recalls.
- Voucher is redeemable at our Staff Shop sites to colleagues of those sites. Non-colleagues may not be able to enter staff shop sites depending on the site rules and regulations.
- Vouchers are redeemable at the tills.
- Remaining value on your voucher will remain on the voucher code provided by The National Voucher Scheme / Edenred UK.
- If you use a voucher at a Company Shop store, the remaining value on the voucher must be spent in the same store location.
- Vouchers CAN be used in conjunction with other vouchers, promotions and discounts.
- There are NO product category restrictions.
- Excludes blocked members.
- Only applicable in England. Excludes Wales and Scotland.
- Any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases, provided the card has not expired.
- Lost, stolen or damaged e-gift cards will not be replaced or exchanged for a new e-gift card or for physical gift cards or cash.
- An e-gift card cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given, except in accordance with customer contracts regulations.
- Company Shop Group reserves the right to withdraw your membership should you should be found to be in breach of our Company Shop Group Terms and Conditions – Rules for Shopping.
- All members and guests must adhere to Terms & Conditions of sale: http://bit.ly/2tkdbVi.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Company Shop Group reserve the right to amend or vary this promotion along with any of our Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice and to cancel this promotion in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Company Shop Group’s reasonable control.
These terms and conditions were last updated on 11/06/2020.