Retail Team Leader- Dudley
About the role
To consistently deliver great member service by truly putting our members at the heart of what we do, focusing on the store standards. To assist the section leader in co-ordinating the team of colleagues to consistently deliver outstanding performance, excellent store standards and who demonstrate an uncompromising view on the service we provide to members. Ensure that you assist the section leader to deliver the day to day operation of the department through routine processes and practices.
Our stores are successful when we are all in it together and deliver a great experience for our members, by doing the right thing, you will make a difference.
Accountabilities and responsibilities
• Reporting into the section leader, you will be responsible for ensuring the team are motivated to deliver the day to day delivery of the department
• Alongside the section leader, effectively communicate with and co-ordinate the team of departmental colleagues to consistently deliver an excellent department
• Ensure standards remain high and continually look for ways to improve
• Support the section leader with any departmental tasks that are required
• Ensure that all Health, Safety & Environmental policies and practices are upheld, whilst proactively encouraging your team to promote a culture of good HSE practice
• Continuously review waste within your department and seek solutions to reduce wastage where possible
• Assist the section leader with daily huddles and ensure that all tasks set are completed efficiently by team members
• Support the section leader and assist with development plans of colleagues, by making recommendations and coaching rising stars
• Create an engaging department where colleagues are trusted by our members and are aware that they are at the heart of everything we do
• Ensure that our colleagues uphold our culture and deliver an expectational member experience
Skills of a Team Leader
• Lead by example and uphold Company Shop Group values at all times
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
• Ability to effectively plan and organise workloads
• Able to work to strict deadlines
• A want and desire to develop and progress within your role
• A commitment to your own personal development and continued learning
• To be flexible and adaptable to support the needs of the business
Location- Company Shop, Dudley
2x40 hour positions
2x30 hour positions
You should also note that we need our Team Leaders to be fully ﬂexible about when they work to cover the store operational hours, which includes evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Salary/Wage- £9.20 per hour
Start date- Candidates need to be available to start work in February 2021.
Benefits- All training provided; membership to Company Shop; free 2x death in service cover; Pension; Annual Flu Injections (optional); Perkbox; On site Parking