Store Supervisor - Lambeth – Job ID 373
Company Shop Group is the largest commercial redistributor of surplus food and household products in the UK, enabling some of the biggest retailers, manufacturers, food service and logistics providers to unlock value from surplus stock, which may have otherwise gone to waste.
Our incredible award-winning story started five decades ago and, today, we employ over 700 people and handled 70 million items in 2018 alone.
The surplus we handle is redistributed through our Company Shop stores, and our award-winning social enterprise Community Shop where we build stronger individuals and more confident communities.
Working with our partners, we deliver an incredible impact and we're proud to be a good business doing good.
About the Role
Community Shop is looking for a Store Supervisor to join our team in Lambeth. We are looking for an individual who can lead and inspire a team, build loyalty, strive to deliver an efficient and courteous service to all our members while providing an excellent level of customer service.
The successful candidate will replenish stock following the correct merchandising procedures including ensuring all stock is correctly labelled.
The role will be responsible for assisting with members enquiries while ensuring the membership policy is adhered to at all times and a high level of customer service is delivered at all times.
The role will also be responsible for ensuring store housekeeping and hygiene standards are maintained at all times to maximise customer footfall and turnover.
Who we are looking for:
- Previous experience preferable in a Retail environment
- Excellent communication skills including communicating upwards
- Able to work alone or within a team
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Good organisational and excellent time management skills
- Be passionate about what you do
- Ability to review processes while working and always look for improvements to do things more efficiently
- Be open to change while responding
- Possess a helpful attitude with the drive to be the best version of you
- Flexible to help cover the store during operating hours
- Build a strong team spirit
- Be warm and welcoming and take to recognise and listen to others
- Encourage new ideas and best practice
Role Type: 30 Hours – Hours will be discussed at interview
Benefits: Membership to Company Shop, 2x death in service cover, company pension
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org upon application please quote the Job ID or Job Description.