Members Administrator- 3 Month fixed term contractAbout Us
Company Shop Group is the largest commercial redistributor of surplus food and household products in the UK, enabling some of the biggest retailers, manufacturers, food service and logistics providers to unlock value from surplus stock, which may have otherwise gone to waste.
Our incredible award-winning story started five decades ago and, today, we employ over 700 people and handled 70 million items in 2018 alone.
The surplus we handle is redistributed through our Company Shop stores, and our award-winning social enterprise Community Shop where we build stronger individuals and more confident communities.
Working with our partners, we deliver an incredible impact and we're proud to be a good business doing good.
The role is responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective operation of the Members Administration Service while ensuring that all tasks are completed efficiently and effectively whilst adhering to all Company procedures.
· Process all applications to an agreed level of detail and accuracy.
· To approve and reject applications in accordance with the membership rules.
· Collate weekly member statistics.
· To be the point of contact and provide guidance for stores.
· Work closely with departments, to help assist them with any issues that they may have, and where applicable provide advice.
· To data cleanse the member’s database to ensure updates to DNQ, joiners/leavers, de-duping etc.
· To manage colleague membership and family passes, including issuing and withdrawing these, and keeping up to date records.
· To answer incoming calls regarding membership queries.
· To promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the company.
· Monitor the work in your department to maximise productivity.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
· Previous Experience in an Administrative based role
· Excellent Communication skills – both written and verbal
· Excellent IT skills
· Ability to provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
· Ability to liaise comfortably with stakeholders at all levels
· Being comfortable working both alone and as part of a team
· Attention to detail
· Ability to multi task and prioritise key issues
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.00pm, total 40 hours per week. However, some overtime may be required occasionally to meet the needs of the business.
Company Shop, Head Office, Tankersley, Barnsley
Membership to the Staff Shop as well has 2 nominated passes for your friends or family and free 2 x death in service cover. Other benefits include discounted rates at the onsite café, and the onsite gym facilities.
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com . If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Abbey Riggott, Recruitment Advisor on 01226 747121 The closing date for this role is Monday 29 July 2019.