Job DescriptionWe are seeking a Lead Mentor that can support our vision to
build stronger individuals and stronger communities.
It’s our job to help our members to shop for good food at great prices, but
also gain access to professional and personal development programmes,
to kick start a change in their own lives. It could be yours too.
From inspiring motivation and confidence in our members, to improving
health and economic outcomes for their families, the impact of Community Shop is already being felt way beyond the aisles of the store.
As a Lead Mentor; you will support the Impact Manager by;
- Leading the social support programme at Community Shop
- Work closely with other community organisations to make sure that members get support when and where they need it
- Work with residents of the local area and Community Shop colleagues to provide customer service and transformational support through the community hub.
- Deliver an innovative service that connects with the residents of local area and other community stakeholders, offering support and a mentoring service to all customers
- Support and collaborate with all members to achieve the best results together
- Direct leadership and strong ability to motivate
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Be proud to make a difference
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Passionate communicator
Benefits: Membership to the Community Shop and free 2 x death in service cover, Perkbox
Location: Community Shop – Runcorn
Salary / Wage: To be discussed at interview stage