Senior Communications Executive
Company Shop Group is the largest commercial redistributor of surplus food and household products in the UK, enabling some of the biggest retailers, manufacturers, food service and logistics providers to unlock value from surplus stock, which may have otherwise gone to waste.
Our incredible award-winning story started five decades ago and, today, we employ over 700 people and handled 70 million items in 2018 alone.
The surplus we handle is redistributed through our Company Shop stores, and our award-winning social enterprise Community Shop where we build stronger individuals and more confident communities.
Working with our partners, we deliver an incredible impact and we're proud to be a good business doing good.
About the Role
Company shop Group are looking for a Senior Communications Executive who will be responsible for managing the execution of all B2B and marketing communications and activities, B2B campaigns, internal communications, social media, digital and website content.
Reporting to the Marketing, Communications and PR Manager, the successful candidate will manage and deliver all activities relating to the Group Communications strategy.
The role will be responsible for all internal communications, B2B communications and social and digital media content while ensuring consistent tone of voice is maintained in all materials.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing, developing and developing the company website as well as organising and attending internal and external exhibitions.
Who we are looking for:
- Degree or equivalent in Marketing or a business-related discipline
- Experience in a similar role of issuing communications to a wide range of stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Good copywriting skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet challenging deadlines
- Excellent digital and Photoshop skills
- Excellent attention to detail coupled with strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Previous experience of attending and organising events
- Experience of forward planning social media and communication activities
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders of all levels
- HTML experience is desirable
- Experience in using Website content management systems is essential
- Excellent MS Office skills (specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Location: Head Office Wentworth
Role Type: Full Time
Benefits: Membership to Company Shop, 2x death in service cover, company pension
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com upon application please quote the Job ID or Job Description.