Company Shop is a fast-growing, multi-award-winning business that collaborates with retailers, manufacturers and brands to unlock the potential in surplus stock. Founded over 40 years ago, Company Shop is now the UK’s largest redistributor of surplus products, saving over 45 million units of good food from going to waste each year. It is also the pioneer of Community Shop, its social enterprise that gets surplus food to the people that need it most. Across Company Shop and Community Shop, the group champions a profit with purpose model, delivering fantastic social, environmental and economic value to members, colleagues and clients.
Our shops are dynamic and changing and we are looking for an individual with the skills and personality to deliver the opportunities that this business brings.
Company shop is looking to recruit a Project Manager/Project Management Officer who will be responsible for ensuring the effective management of all current and proposed projects within the business.
The role will report to the Finance and IT Director and will work closely with project leads and key stakeholders across the business to support the successful delivery of projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the planning, scheduling and tacking of agreed projects and will lead the production and ongoing management of detailed project plans.
The role will support all project teams across the business including managing a governance calendar for all current and proposed projects.
What we are looking for
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) with an additional relevant Project Management qualification (PRINCE2, APM, PMI)
- Proven experience of coordinating and overseeing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Highly analytical and able to make recommendations to drive projects forward
- Utilise knowledge and research methods to drive best practice and improve project management abilities within the business
- Effective at coaching others in the use of programme/project frameworks
- Ability to influence across all levels within the business
- Exceptional IT skills; particularly MS Excel and Project
- A real passion to support the business to deliver key projects during a period of change and growth
How to Apply:
Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org upon application please quote the Job ID or Job Description.