Internal Communications Manager
The Internal Communications Manager is responsible for leading all internal communications activity within the business, including developing a highly effective internal communication strategy, activities and channels. you will support the enablement of change activities across the business, champion colleague engagement, and encourage collaboration and continuous improvement in line with our Values.
- Deliver Company Shop’s internal communication strategy.
- Build an internal communication suite of tools and support that informs and engages employees and encourages two-way involvement.
- Ensure that all internal communication aligns with external messages
- Devise and deliver tactical communication plans, with clear objectives, to support company projects, marketing activity and change activities. Execute these plans excellently to agreed timescales and budgets and measure impact to demonstrate success.
- Ensure strong aligned messaging and activities to support our values, vision, brand and strategy
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums and communicate this effectively with employees across all locations. This could include staff intranet, newsletters, social media, email bulletins and posters among others.
- Be the organisation’s internal communication and employee engagement expert, promoting best practice and recommendations to internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Work closely with all internal departments to engage them with the internal communications strategy
- Organise internal events such as colleague briefings.
- Develop the internal communication narrative for our annual business plan
- Manage the annual employee corporate cascade process and supporting materials
- Instigate and manage a regular operational communication to front line employees
- Recommend, develop and support the implementation of employee engagement initiatives.
- Work closely with all relevant departments to provide an internal communication consultancy service.
- Work as part of the wider Marketing, Brand and Communications team to ensure all planned activities are complementary, considered and collaborative.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reports to demonstrate return on investment of the function and to share best practice to foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Experience of working in an internal communications role in a multi-site organisation
- Degree, or equivalent in Marketing, Communications or a business related degree is desirable
- Highly articulate with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding copy writing skills, with a strong sense of creativity and an eye for design
- Proven organisation and planning skills with an ability to multi-task, work at pace, and meet challenging deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to engage with and influence internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Tenacious, team player with a can-do attitude and a desire to make a real difference in making Company Shop a compelling place to work.
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com upon application please quote the Job ID Internal Comms.