Company Shop Group is the largest commercial redistributor of surplus food and household products in the UK, enabling some of the biggest retailers, manufacturers, food service and logistics providers to unlock value from surplus stock, which may have otherwise gone to waste.Our incredible award-winning story started five decades ago and, today, we employ over 700 people and handled 70 million items in 2018 alone.
The surplus we handle is redistributed through our Company Shop stores, and our award-winning social enterprise Community Shop where we build stronger individuals and more confident communities.
Working with our partners, we deliver an incredible impact and we're proud to be a good business doing good.
About the Role
You will be responsible for providing managers and colleagues with up to date advice and support on employee relation matters. You will work closely with the HR business partners to ensure that all day to day HR activities are dealt with in an effective and prompt manner. The role will also be responsible for supporting the HR business partners to deliver projects and business objectives.
Who we are looking for
- Previous experience of operating at an HR Advisor level (or equivalent)
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- CIPD qualified, studying towards a CIPD qualification or desire to study towards a similar qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to prioritise workload efficiently
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation and law
Hours: Full Time, 40 hours per week
Location – Wentworth, travel to other locations will be required
Benefits – Salary dependant on experience