Business Development Executive
About the Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join our team. The role will be based in Glasgow and will be responsible for generating new business in Scotland and the North of England to help identify and plan for targeted growth across both stock and members.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, this role will work remotely but will build a close relationship with our teams at Head Office.
The successful candidate will to identify and plan targeted growth of potential stock partners and develop a strategic client/account plan.
The role will be responsible for analysing market data on local business trends and maintain a stakeholder map using this to report progress, risks and opportunities.
Who we are looking for:
- Proven experience in a Business Development role
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced role in an FMCG/food manufacturing environment is essential
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering presentations to multiple stakeholders
- Excellent customer skills with the ability to handle multiple clients
- Strong communication skills coupled with the ability to influence key stakeholders
- Excellent negotiating skills
- In-depth knowledge of the food manufacturing network in the targeted area would be advantageous
- Ability to work autonomously and report progress in a timely and efficient manner
- A full driving license
How to Apply:
Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org upon application please quote the Job ID or job description.