Warehouse Operative Job ID 310
We are looking for two Warehouse Operatives - duties will primarily be assisting with stock picking but will also include:
- booking in stock
- completing relevant paperwork
- stock rotation and replenishment
- relocation/organisation of stock
- The role will involve some heavy lifting
- Previous warehouse experience preferably in a similar industry
- Ability to work well as a team
- Flexible to cover other areas of the warehouse as required
- Good communication skills
Location: Tankersley, Barnsley
Hours: Both roles are to work full time and the hours are:
Tues-Sat - 13.30-22.00
Sun-Thur - 13.30-22.00
Salary: Meets National Living wage requirements and the pay frequency is every 4 weeks.
Benefits: Membership to the shop and 2 family/friends cards plus free 2 x death in service cover. Other beneﬁts include discounted rates at the onsite café, and the onsite gym facilities.
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com upon application please quote the Job ID 310.