Here are the
Questions? Call us 01226 747121
Creating a new account
Please enter your details below to apply for your free Company Shop Membership.
If not applicable, please leave blank.
Date Of Birth*
Please start typing your address into the address finder
Post code *
Your Email Address
We will inform you of the progress of your application. Please use your personal email address.
You can shop at any of our stores, please select a
To make the most of your membership, we recommend you opt in to hear from us in at least one of the following ways.
By opting in you'll be first to hear when special deals are available in your nearest store. We’ll be respectful of how often we contact you and you can opt out at any time.
Please select how you'd like to hear from us:
Tick to agree to our
Terms and Conditions
Membership Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions - Rules for Shopping
1. Company Shop Limited Terms and Conditions – Rules for Shopping are adhered to at all times.
2. All goods purchased are done so on the strict understanding that they are for personal consumption and are not for resale.
3. Forgotten passes - Should you find that you have arrived at Company Shop without your pass, you will still be allowed to shop if you can provide a current proof of ID such as a driving licence. There will be a £1 admin fee charged for entry (the £1 charge will be donated to charity).
4. Please remember that the card issued to you is for your personal use only. Any person found attempting to enter one of our stores with a card that does not belong to them will be refused entry.
5. The member is allowed to be accompanied by one other visitor (a guest shopper). It is the responsibility of the pass holder to ensure that the visitor is familiar with these Terms and Conditions – Rules for Shopping. The member may also be accompanied by children of up to and including the age of 16. Members that are registered disabled will also be allowed one additional adult guest.
6. Any breakages or opened products must be paid for in full.
7. To comply with licensing and other legislation some products are only available to those aged 18 years and over. At Company Shop Limited we have adopted a Challenge 25 Policy. Challenge 25 simply requires that every person buying an age restricted product such as alcohol, who looks under the age of 25, is challenged to produce a valid ID.
8. Products are limited and as such are sold on a strict rationing basis. We will notify you at the point of sale if you have exceeded this limit. This allows stock levels to be maintained and prevents re-sale of products. Product is not necessarily representative of the packaging. All products sold in the shop are packed for Company Shop Limited irrespective of manufacturer or multiple labels.
9. Samples may be sold in the shop and any products with 'special offers' or 'free offers' may be classed null and void.
10. Company Shop Limited never implies that the quality or nature of products is the same as the manufacturers or multiples label as sold in normal retail outlets.
11. We accept payment for all products by either Cash or Credit/Debit card. We accept payment by the following cards: • Mastercard • Visa • Visa/Delta • Maestro/Switch • Solo • Electron
12. If you find the need to return a purchased product to us because it is defective or does not comply with its description, we will examine the product(s) and we will usually process the refund due to you immediately. To enable us to make a refund to you, you must provide us with proof of purchase and, where payment was processed using a credit /debit card, the card in which you made the original payment.
13. In the event of a complaint, may we remind you that due to the nature of the goods sold by Company Shop, customers need to direct all product complaints through Company Shop and not the retailers or manufacturers.
14. It is the responsibility of the member to notify Company Shop Limited of any change in their personal details e.g. address, telephone number. Please note that Company Shop reserves the right to check your personal details with you to ensure your continued eligibility for membership.
15. Members are responsible for the supervision of accompanying children at all times. Children must not stand in or ride on the sides of the shopping trolleys. They should sit in the trolley seat provided.
16. Company Shop Limited reserves the right to restrict the number of visits without giving you prior notice.
17. Any abusive or aggressive behaviour towards Company Shop Limited employees will not be tolerated and may lead to the cancellation of your membership.
18. Company Shop Limited requests that whilst on Company Shop premises, all health and safety rules, guidance and instruction by members of staff are complied with to ensure a continued safe environment.
19. Company Shop Limited reserves the right to withdraw your membership should you or your nominated member be found to be in breach of our Company Shop Limited Terms and Conditions – Rules for Shopping.